, ,

(not satire – it’s feudal UK today)
Apparently McAlpine is to use British police to help him sue thousands of Twitter users even though he’s a tax exile in the south of Italy and doesn’t pay tax in the UK.
Why isn’t he using the Italian police? He’s not paying for ours so why should he have the right to divert our valuable police time away from real crimes in the UK?
This is yet more evidence that McAlpine’s agenda – and it seems now our police’s too – has got nothing to do with protecting his so-called ‘good-character’ and everything to do with telling the plebs to shut the f*** up, respect our ‘betters’ and know our place.
Remember – McAlpine has already received more money in compensation than any of the children who were raped and abused. See here for more information about that:
I hope Lord McAlpine isn’t going to sue me for saying this?
Also, to get a better idea of what kind of man he is, have a look at this quote from McAlpine himself from his 2000 book - The New Machiavelli‘:
Another useful ploy is the false accusation. First, create a situation where you are wrongly accused. Then, at a convenient moment, arrange for the false accusation to be shown to be false beyond all doubt. Those who have made accusations ….. become discredited. Further accusations will then be treated with great suspicion.
What I’d like to know is, why are we allowing McAlpine and his friends in high places to drag us right back into the 19th century when the plebs knew their place and we lived in fear of saying anything in case we offended the powerful feudal Lords who ruled over us?
And why are we allowing our police – which we pay for even though he doesn’t – help him to do it?
If you feel like writing to the Met’ to tell them what you think about your police service allowing a tax exile Lord to waste their time helping him put the plebs back in their place – you can write to them here:
DPS Complaints and Satisfaction Team
22nd Floor
Empress State Building
Lillie Road
Or if you prefer, send them a tweet @metpoliceUK
Or if you prefer to make a complaint via telephone, call: 101
Or fill in an on-line form here.
Or why not complain to your MP?