Most viewed this week
- NASA Mars Rover Snapped The Clearest Alien UFO Ever
- UFO Photographs Taken In London, England
- Verified Genuine Video Shows A Real Flying Saucer Taking Off
- Two Large UFOs Spotted In The Sky Over Chelmsford
- Locals Baffle With Multiple UFO Sightings Across Cornwall
- Triangle-shaped craft over Oregon
- Extraterrestrial works for the U.S. government; Val Thor
07-26-17 - Satanic Abuse & Demons / Roswell & UFOs - Russ Dizdar, Stanton Friedman
"In the latter half, physicist and UFO researcher Stanton Friedman talked about various UFO-related topics including scientific evidence, MUFON, how he got involved in investigating the Roswell incident, and the Betty and Barney Hill abduction case. He recently spoke at the 25th annual Roswell UFO Festival, and noted they had record attendance this year. In 1978, he first began his investigation of the Roswell incident, tracking down Maj. Jesse Marcel, who handled the UFO wreckage in 1947. Marcel had been an intelligence officer for an atomic bomb division of the Army stationed at the Roswell AFB, and was a highly credible witness, Friedman cited.
One of the interesting things about the Betty Hill case was the star map she created under post hypnotic suggestion, based on what she allegedly saw in the ET vehicle. Marjorie Fish, an amateur astronomer, met with Hill and interpreted her map as showing the Zeta Reticuli star system. Friedman recalled how Astronomy magazine ran a controversial article in 1974 by Terence Dickinson about the star map. What's interesting nowadays, Friedman pointed out, is that projects like the Kepler space telescope are revealing thousands of exoplanets, which makes the notion that the Zeta Reticuli system had its own planets far more probable."