EXCLUSIVE: Accused hacker Kim Dotcom says he will testify that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich passed documents to Wikileaks under the internet moniker 'Panda' - IF the Justice Department cuts him a deal - 02/06/17
- Mega-upload founder Kim Dotcom's lawyers have written a letter to the DOJ asking for him to be allowed to testify about Seth Rich's murder without being detained
- The New Zealand resident faces extradition to the US where he faces a slew of charges including copyright infringement and money laundering
- His lawyer told DailyMail.com Dotcom is not trying to get his charges dismissed in exchange for the testimony
- Dotcom claims he spoke to someone he believed to be Rich who spoke of plans to leak DNC documents
- He claims Rich first contacted him online in 2014, using the internet moniker 'Panda' – known to be the DNC staffer's favorite animal.
- Rich's family dismissed Dotcom's claims when he didn't provide proof when they asked for documentation of the exchange
THE SETH RICH CONSPIRACY - KIM DOTCOM SPEAKS OUT
January by the New Zealand Police in response to US charges of
criminal copyright infringement. Since then he has been the topic of
enormous controversy and still maintains his innocence. Today, the video
of the New Zealand Police military style raid of Kim Dotcom’s mansion
has been released for the world to see. The video of the Kim Dotcom raid
shows an intense and well organized military-style operation that
included semi-automatic weapons and helicopters"
Remember Kim Dotcom from Megauploads?
EXCLUSIVE Interview with Megaupload Founder Kim Dotcom
Breaking News: Kim Dotcom Arrest in Auckland, New Zealand (Megaupload chief)
Kim Dotcom *Exclusive Interview*
Watch Kim Dotcom Race An F1 Driver In Video ‘Seized By The FBI’