- End their spread of radical Wahhabi Salafist exclusivist ideology through madrassas and mosques around the world, which is undermining moderate Muslims, from Pakistan to Indonesia, to Europe.
- End their brutal attack on the sovereign country of Yemen, which is resulting in the suffering and death of hundreds of thousands of civilians.
- End its arming and support of al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups in Syria and other parts of the world.
- Stop oppression and persecution of dissenters, women and the LGBT community.
- Allow Christians, Hindus, Muslims, atheists and other religious minorities to worship or not worship as they please in Saudi Arabia, without being arrested and punished.
My bill, HR 608, the Stop Arming Terrorists Act, will help to address this issue by prohibiting taxpayer dollars from being used to directly or indirectly support armed militants allied with terrorist groups like al-Qaeda, and would stop our practice of funneling money through countries like Saudi Arabia who support these terrorist groups. Will you add your name as a citizen co-sponsor to my
Stop Arming Terrorists Act? This bill will require our government to abide by the same laws that apply to its citizens.
As always, mahalo for your support and allowing me the privilege of serving you.
Related Posts:source: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/05/24/exclusive-a-statement-from-tulsi-gabbard/
Is it not sheer hypocrisy that Trump funds terrorists with his $460 billion deal, yet at another place and time he goes on about Iran =